Monday, June 22, 2009


As mentioned previously, I used to publish a music fanzine in the 1990s, and stupid me, I sold or gave away every copy of most of the issues until I only had one of each left (SUPERDOPE #1-4 and #7 – one copy!). I want to scan them and put them online for easy reading. I’ve noticed in a bit of searching that hundreds of old science fiction ‘zines are scanned and very easily accessible, but I have no idea how to upload them to host so they open with one click and can be read like a magazine. Like this one. If anyone knows how to do that and where to go, I’d be eternally grateful. Contact me at the link to the right.


1009 said...

If you use a mac this is quite easy to do with Preview. Or it should be anyhow. If you want to send me individual pdfs I could something together.

Slobodan Burgher said...

Have you seen our archive at

Mike fromTO said...

If you have Adobe Acrobat (not just the reader) you can stitch a bunch of pdfs together into one document. The first step would be to scan the pages one by one and save each as a separate pdf.

Excellent excellent blog, by the way.